Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Death of the Billy Goat Cafe is greatly exaggerated


It's true that I'm an idiot for reporting that the Billy Goat Cafe had been closed. Now, they had been closed from a couple months ago. What I did not know is that they reopened on North Mt. Juliet Road two weeks ago.

Oops!

Now to be fair, I was literally on their website on the day I made my blog post about the closure of the store, and it has not been updated to reflect their change of address or even their reopening.

Why would I think that the place had been reopened? So I have egg on my face, and I had no way of avoiding it.

Now that I have absolved myself of my ignorance, I can say that the place is just as good as ever, and it is going to get better. I went and got one of their signature beverages: The Golden Goat. They use a special under-roasted coffee that possibly has a much higher caffeine content, and prepare it with white chocolate. It is extremely rich and sweet: awesome.

When you're in Mt. Juliet, get over to the very open Billy Goat Cafe. It's the tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment